Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Introducing......

Introducing me!!! Lol My name is Sarah King, I am 28 and the mother of 4 crazily active, goofy, adorable (if I do say so myself),kids. We have 2 boys and 2 girls. Our boys are older and in school already but both of our girls are under school age. I love being there mom and being able to watch them grow and change and documenting that change and times in there life's and thats where my hobbie comes in. I scrapbook and love it. I don't have a specific style, I just go with what feels right to me. 

I love scrapbooking,crafting and diy-ing. And I love when I can get my munchkins involved with the crafty side,anything to get them out side or away from video games and tv lol. 

We have a combined family, out makes us happy and we're mesh well. I was married by 19, had 2 amazing boys and a few years later we got divorced. I never thought that would happen to me,most people think the same. I always thought my 1st marriage would be my only,but things change,people get married for the wrong reason and sometimes it's healthier to leave the situation then stay and pretend. I met someone a few years back and we've been together ever since. We have a daughter together and his daughter from a previous relationship. Were a crazy, chaotic, wild, unorganized group, but we're work and we all love eachother, and to us th as ts all thats matters.

I hope you'll come back around and see what's going on here, scrapping, crafting, diy-ing and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment