Wednesday, July 23, 2014

scraptastic kit club and some layouts

So I've finally joined a scrapbook kit club!! Scraptastic kit club ,July has been my 1st month and I'm loving it! I got 2kits to start top sees how i liked it and both kits were just to pretty pass up. I got the either way main kit and summer nights main kit. Now that i actually got them i wish i would have gotten the add ons too lol. I actually got them really early in the month and have been playing with them since.
Summer nights kit

Either way kit.         

These are the beautiful kits I've gotten so far and have been working with. I've already killed the either way kit, as you'd say, I think i might have enough to do a card or two but that's about it. So heres a few of my layouts.




I did add a little vellum, inks, mists and a few doilies. I still haven't gotten pictures of my  layouts done with the summer nights kit, but I've not killed that kit yet, I will in the next day or so though and then I'll post them.


 It was all so fun to play with! And now I've seen the sneak peeks for August kits and I'm super excited,can't wait to get it in my hands and start to play! I've already got so many ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment