Thursday, March 12, 2015

Getting it back a little

Well I finally got a few layouts done. No where near as many as I would have liked to have gotten done but its a start right? 
We got some snow here and I know a lot of others got it as well, but my kids loved it. They got snow days and got to stay home and play in it. The first time it snowed here it wasnt really snow, it was hard and more icy than anything so not a lot of fun. But the second time it snowed it was so nice and fluffy! We got the kids up in the middle of the night to just show them out the window and tell them that they were getting to stay home again and play in it this time. Of course they were jazzed lol. So the next morning me and my hubby got our munchkins up and dressed and headed out on a walk about in the snow. It was really the first time our youngest had seen the snow. Shes two but its never done anything for her to see before and she was amazed by it. It didnt matter how cold she got, she didnt wanna go inside. It was so much fun. I have so many more pics from our snow days to scrap and this definitely made me wanna scrap them. 

I scrapped some of the older kids game time, this was a little different for me though because I decided that I wasn't using any papers other than my back ground paper and the project life kind of cards. These were by We R Memory Keepers, albums made easy. I've had them for a good while and haven't touched them so I figured it was time to get them out and use them. I ended up happy with my layout though.


Now this layout of my youngest I'm just not that happy with. It looks lacking to me. I love the little area with her pics and I love the title, I really do like it all, maybe its because I didnt get a great picture of it?? Not sure. It was also my first time ever using my gelatos. I have sooo much to learn!! lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment