Sunday, March 1, 2015

lost the umf

So I've been sick this past week maybe a little more, (guess that comes with the weather and having four kids!) and haven't really had the want or any kind of creative anything and its just killin me! I just recently subscribed to the Hip Kit Club and am patiently awaiting my first kit and I'm just hoping I get my want to or umf back before it gets here. My hubby even got a Silhouette Cameo the beginning of this last week and I've only made one cut on it! And anyone who knows me knows thats INSANE!!

As today is the 1st of March and my kit will be heading my way soon, I figured I'd get in my scrappy room and try and do something. So I decided to find some sketches that I liked off my pintrest, grab some of my photos and start pulling papers and embellishments and see what I could actually do. So I've already gotten about 10 page kits put together, I'm thinking its about time to stop and actually do a page. So hopefully I'll have something to show for it here in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment