Sunday, March 22, 2015

Photo Bomb


We like to play and have fun around our house and with four little ones its none stop! And a little crazy at times too!! Well me and my hubby can be big kids on our own, It was a nasty, rainy day out when we took these photos and our olders were at school, just had our youngest at home. We decided to take some goofy selfies and then out of no where our daughter popped in to the pics, so we kept going. She loves cameras, as you can see!! lol

I used my beautiful 2015 March Hip kit, and cardstock add on to make this layout, along with more to come. Out of my stash I pulled Heidi Swapp color shine and splattered and some of my thread. I did some sewing on my page and am still loving the new technique to me. And I also used my new silhouette cameo, (sooo loving it!!) and cut out my circle pattern in the background and painted it with gesso. 



No comments:

Post a Comment