Friday, May 29, 2015

Love you more

OMG I am so loving the colors in this months Hip Kit. So far I've made nine 12x12 Layouts and still have paper and embellishments left!
 I wish I would have got more done this week, but man we've had so much fun here, other than the bad weather that scared everyone. Here in Arkansas there was damage, but were praying for all those families in Texas that got it so much worse than us. 


I probably have more photos like this than I need, but I love snapping little shots at stop lights or when we get in the car and the kids are so happy!! Her and her little pig tales there in the back!! Love it!! And these papers and embellishments are fantastic! Loving Dear Lizzys new line, fine & dandy, such bright colors. And Pink Paislees, Citrus bliss!!


So I did use a few items from last months kit on this layout, but they all go so well together! Thank you for that Kimberly!!! But the Chickaniddy, Pink Paislee and Dear Lizzy all look fantastic together, not to mention the Crate paper poolside cut out clips! Love that my hubby caught this pic of 3 of our 4 kiddos. Big brother helping with the towel after getting out of the pool.


And Finally, a picture of our elusive 10 year old! lol He tries to stay out of pictures most of the time and it drives me nuts!! I'll go threw my phone to print pictures and I might find 1 or 2 and tons of the rest of the kiddos, so I'm having to sneak up on him and try my best to not let him know that I'm taking his picture.lol I don't ever remember being like that, I posed for pictures, wonder if that has to do with just the fact that hes a boy?? hummm

I also started a small painting of  a geometric fox, just to play, been loving geometric shapes lately. When I'm done with it I might have to share it, depends on how it turns out lol, Happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment