Saturday, August 22, 2015

Clique Kits prize pack Late posting!! and a layout from an online challenge!

Wow, So I've had this awesome kit I won from a Clique Kits blog hop/Pep rally and I never posted it!!! I cant believe I forgot! I really cant see how I did!! I mean look at the beautifulness!!
I still haven't even broke into it other than to take this picture! Lol, but now that school has started and things are settling down and were all getting back into a groove, I'm finally getting to scrapbook more! So I'm planning on breaking into this in the next few days.



Now this layout is one that I did for a challenge over at the Pink Camera Community on facebook. Maggie Mylow is the one who posted the challenges and they were so much fun. I got in late on them, so I only ended up finishing 5 out of the 7, but they were all fun!! 
You can find the group on facebook by searching for Pink Camera Community and then Maggie also has a youtube channel where you can watch her create beautiful things!! 


This was the 1st challenge in the PCC, it was to use project life cards, you got em use em!! So i used my We R Memory Keepers, Inked Rose set that I have, the background is a We R Memory Keepers paper from the love notes collection and then a sheet of American Crafts white cardstock. I got the inspiration for this layout from a layout Susie Fishburne made, really I pretty much scraplifted it! 
She is amazing and if you dont know who she is you need to go check her out. Her blog is so good to read and shes also got a group on facebook called Faith Hope Washi. Just search for it and you'll find it. It is a great community of scrappy women that share there scrappy stuff and have some really great conversations. 

Go check out the sites on Facebook and Susies blog!! I hope you enjoyed my layout, join my circle so that when I post you'll get an update and wont miss anything!! Hope to be sharing some layout made with that beautiful Clique Kit it got, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment