Thursday, August 13, 2015

Crazy Fun

Here's another layout made with my July Hip Kit.
This is probably one of the least busy layouts I've ever made lol. I cant say it enough, how much I've been loving this kit, and again I think I say that every months, but hey its true! lol
So I chose some of my faves from the kit, and who am I kidding?, there all my faves!! I took this goofy photo of  me, my hubby and our oldest at a field trip last year, we had so much fun!! We went to the zoo with his class, walked around with seven of his friends and took TONS of pictures!!
I thought these October Afternoon papers just made the pictures pop! I used some of the Elles Studio, Crate paper and Simple stories for layering. 
I love that the picture is front and center even with the bright, eye popping papers. Well off to play with more of this beautiful kit!!

If you get the Hip Kit, let me see what you make with it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment