Sunday, August 23, 2015

Few layouts with my July Hip Kit!!

Here again tonight with a few more layouts I made with my July Hip Hit. 
I had so much fun making this layout! This is my older daughter and my sister just goofing around, we do that a lot! lol But I love there faces! So funny and cute! 
The papers are always fun to play with and always match up with the previous kits I've gotten and it looks like there going to keep matching!!
I pulled pieces from a few of my past kits, my may and june kits, I only have small pieces left from them all but I keep them together so that I can use them all together. I guess I might be weird in that way but I'm ok with that.


This second pic is a collage pic of a fun day at the park, now we do this a lot too so I usually have a bunch of them!! lol But the kiddos are so fun to take pictures of when there having so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment