Thursday, August 27, 2015

Killing my July Hip Kit

Good morning all! Its Thursday, the weekends almost here!!
Ok so its almost the end of August and I'm just now killing my July Hip Kit! lol I guess I didn't get as much scrapping done this summer with all the running around and fun! :)
These 3 layouts were the last of my July kit, I mean I have some scraps but not enough to make a page. And I have a little bit of embellishments and will be using them as soon as I can!

I took this picture with in the 1st week of being in our new place. Beautiful sunshine coming threw the windows, a great cup of coffee and a yummy cinnamon roll, yep a good morning!
I used Octobers afternoon, backyard lights for my background, some Fancy Pants, Just beachy for my triangles, tabs and pretty much the rest is from Elles studio line Lets eat. 
I love my coffee so I wanted to document it :) and you'll probably see more pictures of coffee down the road, fall/winters coming and Starbucks will have yummy flavors out!!


I love this picture. My 2 daughters were just cuddled up in bed watching tv on the ipad, no clue anyone was around and my hubby snapped this picture of them, I swiped it from him :D Thank you hunny!
I didnt want to do to much around this picture, I just wanted them to be the center of attention. So I layered papers behind them, added a doilie from my stash, a few pieces from the crate paper poolside chipboard sheet we got. In the frame it juts says, Oh happy day! and then a little tag under it saying relax. Thats just how I felt about this picture. 
I know they wont be like this forever, they'll start to fuss and fight, and it has started a bit already, but I love that for right now they still cuddle with each other and love spending time with each other
Well I finished this layout with little pieces put on each corner and then adding the little enamel triangles by Chickaniddy crafts.


And heres the last one! On my background I used a cut out from my silhouette and sprayed it with some of my tattered angels chalkboard glimmer mist, I like the way it turned out. I layered a few papers and added some sewing, added some great chipboard pieces again from Crate paper poolsides collection, that included my title, Hot Hot Sunshine! I love this thought, they had so much fun at this splash park!


Now I know none of these layouts are really intricate or anything but I love how they turned out. These papers were fantastic to work with and the embellishments were so fun!! If you haven't checked out Hip kit club yet you need to head over and check out there new kit for September!! Its soooooooo pretty!!

Now off to try and finish my August kit before my September kit get here!! Lets see if that happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment