Saturday, August 29, 2015

Scrappin my stash

Hey all, How have you been??
Weve been busy around here, still trying to get back in the swing of things with school starting back, but I think we have it down now with week 2 over. They're all really enjoying being at school, I think that our youngest is the one liking it the least! She misses her brothers and sister during the day. But Shes getting use to it too.

Well I've been diving into my scrappy stash lately, trying to use some of it up since I've been hoarding some of it,lol. Yeah I know we all do it!
I was on facebook a while back and saw a post by Maggie in the Pink Camera Community, putting up some challenges. I already posted one of the layouts I did for one of the challenges here last week and for some reason I never posted the other ones I made.


This one was add some stitching. And I did make sure I did that. I've been on a bit of a kick with sewing and circles, so why not combine the 2? Lol Well I used a We R Memory Keepers Archived collection for this one. I used some American crafts white cardstock, LittleB washi, Heidi Swapp color shine and some American crafts thickers.
 Its all pretty simple, but I loved the picture of my Hubby and son playing there game together. They both love this game, I walked in from putting our youngest down and they were playing so I snapped a quick picture. They will sit and play this game forever!! But its there version of my scrapping I guess lol


Now this one was for the Back Then challenge. Now I have to say, this one didn't turn out how I wanted it to really. I love this picture of me and my sister back in the day, but I don't like how it seems all pink. You cant see any of the light teal color really. In person you can see it better, hummm.  But I used another We R Memory Keepers line here, I used a collection called Love Notes, some Paper Studios vellum,  Dear Lizzi washi tape, American Crafts thickers, bits and pieces from the Maggie Holmes open book collection and a few other things. 
I mean I like how it has all the focus on the picture but I wish the teal showed more.... 
Im slowly working threw my stash because I want to order some new goodies soooooo bad!! Think I might have to break down and do it this week, there are just to many beautiful collections that have come out recently!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment