Thursday, September 17, 2015

Discovery Museum


Happy Thursday!! Its almost Friday!!! Woo-Hoo! lol
This week really seems to have flown by so fast! I'm ready for the weekend and a bit of rest time! This week was my birthday and my hubby took me out to dinner and a movie and it was nice, but I didn't take any photos!!!!!!! Can you believe that?? Insane. The only picture I got was one of me taking a selfie when I was getting ready lol. I kept my phone turned off most of the time after we left. 
So it doesn't look like I'll be scrapping my bday lol, I never do that, weird. Anyways....



This layout was from a field trip we went on with our kids school and it was soooo much fun. I love that they have places like this where kids and parents or adults can be hands on with the stuff inside, to me it makes it way more fun!
I used my Clique Kits prize pack I won a few months back, Im actually getting to use it!! lol. But I love all the Crate paper Journey collection. Its all so pretty and can be used for more than just travel or trips. But I guess this was a trip to, just not far from home lol.



I loved layering everything, the paper that looks like cork was awesome, I like how it added texture. I have a few more layouts coming from this group, come back and check them out!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this page! The cork adds so much dimension. Great use of travel-themed paper!

    ReplyDelete