Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hello Kitties/ You make my heart smile

Good morning everyone! I hope your Sunday is going well!
I scrapped a bit this weekend, but no where near as much as I'd have liked to. Unfortunately I had a migraine that wouldn't go away. But I did get a few layouts done, so thats a plus! :)


I made this layout with my September Hip Kit. I was playing along over at The Crafty Maven Getaway Destinations online crop and these were a few of the layouts I made for the challenges. And on top of playing along on the challenges, I also scrap lifted this layout above, from Tiffani Nelson
Im not to comfortable with mixed media yet, still playing with it to get more comfortable, but I did use modeling paste and added some of my champagne gelato to it to make the color. I used some washi tape around the edges of the cat cut file so that when I was putting the modeling paste on it wouldn't get every where. Look at me trying to make something thats suppose to be a little messy and making it all clean! Im such a dork,lol, guess I still have some work to do with my mixed media fears,lol.


And this little one is my youngest baby girl. So sweet and little. Shes not so small now,lol. 
Well I made this layout with my August Hip Kit. I dont have much of it left but I'll use it all!! lol
I did add bits and pieces from my past hip kits, I also added a studio calico badge, some gold thread and cut files. 



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love how it came out and your work with mixed media is fantasti . I can never scrap with a migraine and you did fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete