Monday, September 14, 2015

Hip Kit DT call Layout

What??!!? Another post in the same day!!?? lol
This is the layout I made for the Hip Kit design team call.  I have been subscribed to them for over 6 months and have always been happy with there kits and the customer service is amazing!! You can message them a question and there back to you so fast, it surprised me to honest the first time because I got an email back with in a very short period of time! Those reasons are really some of the main reasons I want to be part of there amazing team. 

I used Crate papers Journey collection to make this layout, I had already used up all of my August kit and was waiting on my September kit, lol. So I grabbed this collection out of my stash and went to town.


This is my oldest daughter, we were at a childrens library and she was having a blast! In this library the kiddos don't have to be extremely quiet and they have really cool learning toys to play with that are made by kids too. There are all kinds of comfy places to sit and read books or even listen to them while you read along. My kid just love this place!!
This is where she decided was a good place to read, so I snapped a pic of her while I could! lol before she turned around and started with her book.


I had fun with this layout and all the layering I did. I love to layer if you cant tell,lol I sis add some barley there pink circles to go along with the pink/red in this collection and I did that with my gelatos and a scrap paper. I rubbed my finger over my gelato and then rubbed it around the scrap paper so that it wouldn't be to bright. To finish it all off, I added a little water to some of the same gelato and splashed it across the page along with a little Heidi Swapp color shine.


Hope you like my layout and Keeping my fingers crossed about the design team, the call closes tomorrow and tomorrow is also my Birthday!! lol Cant wait to hear!! 

You should go check out Hip Kits kits if you haven't already, they are AMAZING!! And sneak peeks for Octobers kits start soon!!! Cant wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment