Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Kidney Stones

Good morning all!!! Hope your week is going well? I've been a bit down, I guessing I'm catching or attempting to not get what everyone else in my house had this past week had! So just feeling kind of tired and sickly, blah!

On the plus side, I did break into my September Hip Kit!! I'm not getting a bunch done but I have got to play with it! Love the mix between the Amy Tangerine Finders keepers, Dear Lizzy Documentary and a bit of Elle's Studio Thankful in there too!!

I dont know if it was me being sick or what, but I decided to scrap this picture of my poor hubby. We had no idea what was wrong with him, but we went to the ER in the middle of the night and it turned out he had some quite large kidney stones. It took weeks and the doctors thinking that they were going to have to use radiation to break them up, but he finally passed them, it was not fun and a scary situation for us.


I started with a cut file from my silhouette, it was one from the Hip Kit club. One from July. I altered it a bit in my studio and then sewed it down and added some mists. I added the Dear Lizzy Bear hug paper to the bottom and top, since I had done this with a white cut file and a white background, I licked the little bit at the top and bottom so that the picture and cut file didn't look like they were just floating in the middle. Sounds goofy but its how I liked it. I layered papers from Amy Tangerines finders keepers collection, Seeker and Elles Studio Fun times, I also added a little paper bag from my stash. I added parts of these papers to the top boarder and the bottom.



I did a bit of sewing and added a few enamel pieces from past kits. I like the way it turned out. It may not have been a great time in our life and it wasn't fun, but it was part of our life and I thought it should be documented too.

Well I hope your week keeps going well, I hope I feel better soon, I'm itching to get scrapping more!! And I hope you come back by to see what else I'm posting later this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment