Friday, September 11, 2015

Super girl

I love this page! I know, it probably sounds horrible since I made it, lol But I just love it!
My youngest daughter was a super hero for Halloween last year and has continued to play with the cape and mask ever since. There her super powers, as she calls them.
She ran in the room one say said something about being super girl and ran off but I managed to snap a quick pic. I know its not a perfect picture, its fuzzy and nope shes not looking at me, but shes so stinking cute!


I used my August Hip Kit to make this layout and man was I happy with the Crate paper Wonder papers and ephemera that was in this kit. It was perfect!! The entire kit has been amazing. I'm still trying to stretch it out to make more!! lol
This layout isn't really in depth or difficult but it showcases the picture and that's all that matters to me. I did a little layering of the papers, some sewing, and that's starting to be something I'm doing a lot,lol. I added a little dimension with a few pop dots here and there, added a few chipboard pieces from the Dear Lizzy darling details sticker sheets from the embellishment add on.






1 comment:

  1. This is really sweet! It's so nice to finish s layout and really love it! Love the sewing - I really need to try that :)

    ReplyDelete