Tuesday, October 20, 2015

#So Many Blessings / Hip Kit CT

Good morning everyone!! Its Tuesday, so were past Monday!! whoo! The weekend is slowly getting closer! lol
Well I'm here today to share with you a layout I made for the Hip Kit Club Creative team, with the October 2015 Kits and some of the cutfiles that exclusive the the Hip Kit club. Some of the files are available if you are just a registered member but we do have some that are only available to subscribers too.


I used a cutfile from Nicole Nowosad along with a piece of paper from Pebbles, Jen Hadfield, DIY Home collection. I cut out six rectangles and made then slightly smaller then a 4x6 do that there would be a bit of white between each of them, I added some washi paper from Jens DIY Home line under a few of the cut outs and then sewed a few lines threw each card. After that it came together pretty easy. I did a little layering behind the photo with bits and pieces from the DIY Home line along with a card that says Hello from the printed chipboard shapes from the same collection as well. I also used an exclusive Project Life card created by Kim Watson, who also created the fall wreath behind my photos in the black and white paper from the DIY Home line.


After I got all of my cut files adhered down I started adding pieces from Pink Paislees Cedar Lane collection. That pretty feather paper clip, just so cute! The gorgeous acetate tag with gold foiling! And the pretty glittered gold hearts! Swoon!!

This picture was actually taken the first official day of fall this year, its still quite warm here, but not so hot that your dying from heat, but still nice enough to enjoy a nice cool Popsicle from the ice cream truck,lol

Well I hope you come join in on the fun over on Facebook page, there are weekly challenges that are so fun! And swing by the shop and check out the awesome kits!! The November kit is already up to look at!! Lots of exclusives in that kit!!




No comments:

Post a Comment