Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Totally Zoned out!

Happy Hump day!!
Its the middle of the week, half way over!! Its finally getting cooler here and I am soooo looking forward to this weekend!!

I'm finishing up my September Hip Kit, I really don't have much left of it at all. But I think I can get a few more layouts out of it. I've just been enjoying how all the colors flow together and how they kits has worked for my pictures!



I think this picture is funny. This was last year, right around Christmas, hens the tree in the back there,lol I was doing stuff around the house, cleaning and stuff like normal, getting ready to settle down and watch TV with everyone. I was asking if anyone wanted a snack while I was up, no one answered. I turned and looked and these two were totally and completely zoned out!! I asked them again while I was looking at them, nothing. So I grabbed my phone and snapped a shot before I really got there attention lol



The mix of cork, wood grain and the bold colors are great and to me they make some eye popping layouts. Head over to the Hip Kit store and check out all the awesome kits that are available. And when your a subscriber you get special cut files too!! There really great!


No comments:

Post a Comment