Friday, October 9, 2015

Whats in there??

Its Friday!!!! Happy start of the weekend!!
 This weekend is special weekend for me. Its sad and happy for me. The happy part for me is that I get to see one of my brothers that I haven't seen in years, we get to hang out for a few day and he gets to meet one of my daughters that hes never met before. Now sad as well because hes here to help my parents finish packing there stuff and help drive the trucks to Florida.I am going to take so many stinking pictures this weekend its going to be crazy!

But I did want to share a layout I made with my September Hip Kit before we headed out to go to my parents.

This summer we had a blast going on some of our own field trips. And this was one of them! We took a drive with the kiddos and took them to see a dinosaur exhibit. It was so much fun, some of the dinos moved and made noise. I thought my youngest would freak out but, nope not her! lol As you see in the picture, she wanted to jump right in and see everything!!


I actually made my first ever process video for this layout, but no you wont find it anywhere, my daughter deleted it!! I had just finished it and hadn't saved yet and she decided to high five my key board and then it was gone :( I will just have to make another one in the near future! 

But either way I love how this layout turned out! I mean this kit had a bit of everything in it!! I loved being able to mix the pinks in with the blues, black and greys. I made a little epoxy embellishment to add some dimension to the side and I added some of the Dear Lizzy washi from the August kit, just for a bit more of the pink. I've seen so many people working in grids or squares on there layouts, so I decided that I'd give it a try too, I usually do more layering and stuff, but with this I really didn't have too. I mean, yeah I'm still me and added a little lol, but I really don't think it needed a lot.

Well I hope you liked my layout and I hope you come back next week to see what else I've made.  Head over to the Hip Kit blog and check out what all the amazing ladies over there have created, because there's always something awesome up on the blog! And you can check them out on Instagram too!

Now I'm off to possibly break my phone with the amount of photos I'm going to take!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment