Thursday, November 12, 2015

Stash Scrap Thursday!! *Layout heavy*

Hey everyone, Thursday is here, so close to Friday!! lol And I'm back with another Stash Scrap.
This past weekend Paper Issues had an online crop and I'v been playing along and using up a bunch of my stash!! I think Ive only mannage to get 7 done so far, but I want to try and get more done before the 14th, thats the cut off for getting them entered in. You still have a but of time if you want to run over to facebook and look them up, Paper Issues Friends and fans, and all of the challenges are there! And lots of good fun talking too!

So here are my layouts and what challenge they were for:

This is me & my mom and this was Lisa's Attitude of gratitude challenge, you were to create a layout showing everyday gratitude. I used bits and pieces from my October Birds of a feather kit to create this layout


This is my oldest son back when he was first starting Kindergarten.  He was so happy and confident, it was amazing! This was Michelles get into Shape challenge. You were to use a repetitive shape threw the layout. I thought I would use my Pink Paislee memorandum 6x6 paper pad for this one because I loved all the pops of color with all the white I had put in this layout, I also grabbed bits from older Hip kits as well for embellishments.


This was for Color Cast Design mood board. This is the mood board:

I thought this picture was perfect for this mood board and I worked in all the colors but kept it very light and airy. The cold looks black in the photos lol, But I loved this picture of my youngest daughter with my hubby just checking out the water. 


This was for A Flair for buttons challenge, you were to use at least one flair and extra points if it was one of theres. I didnt have any of theres :( so I grabbed my Basic Grey Aurora flair and my Shimelle  stash go to town. My title is Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful. And I chose that because I tried to get some good pics with all of us looking and smiling but hey there kids,lol. Ones not looking, neither am I lol, ones slining his head around to move away from his brother and ones cheesing and giving his brother bunny ears lol, Either way it was fun!


This layout is Leahs negative space challenge. You were to leave at least 2/3 of the layout blank. This is hard for me to do, as I'm guessing it is for a lot of scrappers lol. But I managed. I decided to grab an older pack of Heidi Swapp project life cards and the embellishments that came with it and went for it, this way I was still limited to what I was working with.


Now these next two I used my Birds of a Feather November kit. I had 2 layouts due for my DT obligations and a few of these challenges hit it right on the mark and I had just taken pictures the week before at the park that were perfect too so I grabbed my kit and pics and did these too.

Now this one was for Donas Orange challenge. You were to make a layout with orange in it and you got extra points if you used mixed media. 
I cut the background on my Silhouette and places a piece of bright orange paper under it from Echo Park and then went to cutting out leafs with my Silhouette too. I added some acorn brads from another of my previous months BOAF kits, I finished it off with a little flair, some thread and Thickers from the kit.


And las but not least this is the last one I have for now and it was for Corries color challenge. You were to use green, orange and red.  This pic was in with the above from the park the week before and I loved the colors of the leafs so I used it and a few pieces from previous kits and it all cam together quite quick.


Im really hoping to get at least a few more done, I would have liked to get them all done, but I guess we will see!! I'll be posting more here in the next day or so, all by the 14th, so come back by and check them out and if you dont want to forget you can subscribe and youll never miss another post! Thanks and I hope you have a good rest of your day and hey think, tomorrow is Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment