Tuesday, November 17, 2015

'Tis the season - Hip Kit club CT

Good Morning everyone and Happy Tuesday!! Im here today to share a layout I made for the Hip Kit Club creative team. Using the lovely November 2015 kits and the great cutfiles available for subscribers.


I love this layout!! lol. The papers that Kim Watson created are so amazing!! Its been so hard to cut into them but I have managed and man am I happy I did!! The background base is American Crafts Kraft cardstock from the cardstock kit, I layered a that pretty Christmas pudding paper by Kim ontop of it and sewed it down, again Im really loving sewing on my layouts. I love the look it gives, a bit more detail. 


I grabbed Bright Tinsel, also by Kim and used one of the cutfiles by Nicole Nowosad that says 'Tis the season to be Jolly.  I thought this totally fit for this layout. We were so happy, we'd been playing out in the snow for a good while, pulling the kiddos around on sleds and having snow ball fight and making snow angels. Everyone was so happy!!


I had already printed out and cut the print and cute files available in the shop by Kim Watson and I used them as layering pieces threw the layout along with cut little die cuts from Pink Fresh Studio, those came in the main kit. Along with the pretty silver foam glitter stickers created by Kim too!


I used another cut file created by Nicole Nowodas to cut out the vellum snowflakes and placed them around the layout. To finish it off I grabbed a few of the acrylic shapes from the Embellishment kit and layered them here and there around the layout and tucked some thread in some of the embellishment clusters.


I hope you enjoyed see what I made today and hope you some back and check out what else I make along the way! Head over to the shop and look at the beautiful December Daily kits that are available as well, with tons of exclusive products!! There are 2 options available for those and they are under the November tab. And head over to the facebook group and join in on the challenges and fun chit chat with everyone! You can also head over to the blog to see what all the amazing ladies make with there kits, there are also tons of youtube videos you can watch with these ladies making projects with the kits!!


Thanks for stopping by!! Come back again and if you don't want to miss anything, subscribe to my page and you'll get updates!!


No comments:

Post a Comment