Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hip Kit club CT/ Hello Best day ever!!

Hello everyone!! How was your Christmas?? I hope everyone had a great holiday! I had quite a bit of family around and we were busy and its still like that a bit,lol, it'll probably be that way till around New years!

Well I'm here to share another layout I made with this months Hip Kit Clubs December kits!!! These kits were so pretty! And I'm not done with them yet! And then we've already got to see January's kits and WOW! Another beautiful one!!!


But this week I made a layout with the cut file by Ashley Horton. It was just so pretty and looked like string art to me, I just love it! I altered the cut file a little bit so that I can keep it attached to the page and then backed it with a piece of Maggie Holmes, Shine, Divine paper from the main kit. I matted my goofy photo of me, my sister and my youngest daughter on a piece of white cardstock from the cardstock kit , then I backed it again with the other end of that Maggie Holmes Divine paper and I also cut a tab out of it with one of my punches. After that I grabbed my 6x6 paper pad that came in the embellishment kit and grabbed the paper with the cute little zebras on it. I sometimes have a problem in finding away to incorporate the cute little zebras into my layouts, but there cute and quirky and this layout is a bit quirky, so I figured why not!! and I was just so happy to use it!! I thought it was so cute!


I added a few strips of the stripped paper from the paper pad to and put a little bit of the American Crafts glitter tape in there, its so sparkly! I grabbed a doily from my stash and put it under my photo and adhered down the zebra paper and my picture and a piece of paper from the 12x12  bright paper by Maggie Holmes under one of her wooden frames and added best day ever to the opposite side. 


I was almost done, I did a small amount of sewing and then grabbed the 12x12 chipboard sheet from the main kit and used a few pieces form that, those flowers and hearts are just so cute!! I also added a flower from the ephemera pack that came in the Embellishment kit too. And to finish it off I grabbed a few gold glitter stickers off of the American Crafts, Beautiful thickers. I love the gold glitter in these, so pretty!!

Well I hope you enjoyed my layout and I hope you head over to the Hip kit site and check out the beautiful kits that Kimberly puts together and join in on the fun!! Dont forget to head over the the Hip Kit Club blog and see what all of the talented ladies are making with the kits too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment