Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hip Kit club CT/ Hello 30

Good morning everyone!! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Years!! We have brought in the new years in our house by being sick! What a fun way to bring in the new years, but its ok, everyone seems to be getting better, major plus.

Well I'm sharing a layout today that I made with my December Hip kits. These kits have been amazing and next months are going to be fantastic too!! If you haven't checked it out yet you really need too!! 
Anyways, back to the layout I made, lol. I turned 30 this past September and I loved this confetti, gold glitter, acetate page that came in this kit, it made me think of a party. 


I used these amazing American Crafts DIYshop thickers for the beginning of my title. I have to say I really love these thickers! They have a fabric/ canvas feel to them and man do these babies take color so well! I went and ordered me a few more packages so I can keep playing with them. They take color so well with so many different mediums!


Ok so I turned 30 and wasn't quite sure how I felt about that, so I wanted to have a bit of fun with this layout and make myself feel a little better lol. But really, I'm ok with being 30 lol, but I did have fun with this layout and I was so happy to get into my Embellishment kit and grab so many of these pretty cardstock pieces from the Maggie Holmes ephemera pack. And that chipboard zebra from the main kit, I was so happy to used that cute little thing!!


I added a TON of layers for this layout. I enjoyed doing this and slipped little pieces of that pretty American Crafts peacock glitter tape in between some of them, along with some of the pretty tabs and tags from the ephemera pack. And I added little thread bunches here and there. After adding a few layers to the bottom along with my cute little friend there, I finished off my layout with some Heidi Swapp, Gold Lame color shine! 


I really hope you enjoyed my layout and I'm hoping now that I'm getting better and the holidays are over, that I'll get back to my normal posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays at least. Sorry for the missing posts during the holidays. 
Head over to the Hip Kit Club blog and check out what all those great ladies have created and shared and join in on the Hip Kit club FB group, there are great weekly challenges and tons of great company and sharing of what everyone is making with there kits too!


No comments:

Post a Comment