Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hip kit CT layout/ Oh, snow happy

Goof morning everyone! It is still cold here and we've actually had a really nice snow once, it didnt last long, about a day, but we had so much fun while it was here!! It actually made me think of my pictures from last year. So I went and dug them out and grabbed this one of my 2 daughters. They were having so much fun being pulled on a sled for the 1st time and the colors we perfect!! lol 


This layout came together in about 35 min. My youngest was napping, I had all the house work done, so I figured I would jump in to my scrappy room and see what I could do. I loved the Basic Grey, B-Side paper with those pretty light pink dots, I usually use a plain white background but I wanted to step out of my comfort zone a bit and I like the way it turned out. The light dots made it perfect, not to much for me lol. Then I grabbed some of the scraps I had left over from some of my other layouts and started layering. Oh and I just loved that calendar paper by Crate Paper!! It was perfect for putting the date and it looked cute!


After that I added a few strips from Crate paper  to the top and bottom and outlined everything with my zig pen. After that it was adding the title, American Crafts Crush thickers and one of the great exclusive vellum words. I added little hearts from the great Crate Paper 12x12 chipboard sticker sheet that we got in the main kit and the pretty little exclusive acrylic circles from the Embellishment kit.
We had so much fun last winter and this one was great too!! Not I have some more great memories to scrap! And I love how Januaries kits can work so many ways!!
Well thanks for stopping by today and I hope your inspired to go play with your scrappy stuff today too!! And make sure to head over to the Hip Kit site and check out the New February kits!! They are AMAZING!!! Packed full for tons of greatness from this past CHA!! You wont want to miss it!! And make sure you head over to the Hip Kit blog and check out everything that all the great ladies over there are creating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment