Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hip Kit Club CT Layout/ Ooh Lala

Good morning everyone!! I hope your having a great morning and see so far. We had a bit of a long week last week and going into this past weekend. Our youngest daughter had to have a procedure done and we've been trying to get back to normal since then. Its always hard when one of your little ones is sick though, but shes doing better now so I'm happy.
But in the midst of everything this past week, I did get a chance to sneak in a little scrappy time while she was napping.


The layout I made for this week is about my sister. She moved this past year and its been hard not having her close, but I ran across this pic from a few years ago. its a little yellowed and a bit grainy but I love it. Its so her! I love my big sister! lol 

I dove back into my February kits and grabber my Pink Paislee, C'est La Vie patterned papers and that beautiful gold title. Thats more so what started this layout for me. I love those gold words, there are silver ones too but I thought the gold went so well with the photo. 


I added the fringe heart from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection and some little enamel dots from Simple stories, but that was about it. I wanted to keep this layout pretty simple and just focused on my sister. I dont always journal on my pages and when its a bit more personal like this, I'll journal on the back of my layouts. I didnt show my journaling because it was personal to me, it came out more like a letter to my sister about missing her, so kinda sappy lol. 

But I hope you enjoyed this layout and make sure to head over to the Hip Kit website and check out the Mark kits and grab one before there gone!! Marchs kit has so many pretty exclusives in it, you wont wanna miss it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment