Friday, April 8, 2016

Clique Kits Guest DT post/ Planner fun

Hello everyone! Sarah here again to share some Planner fun that I had with this months Clique kit.
Now I've seen planners and loved them, but never done one myself....until now. I finally broke down and bought one! And man am I happy I did.  So I'm going to share with you the first ever spread I did in it, The last week of March.
IMG_20160404_112525
I thought that this kit was awesome for this. I did grab a few things from things from my stash, a top priority note and a few Amy Tan word stickers. But the rest is from the kit.
IMG_20160407_223306
I started out by putting all my dates and fun times in. I added a few embellishments that I liked where I knew I wouldn't have anything to really write or date in. After adding the dates and a few things I wanted to remember and some not so important,( chore list lol) And then added a small photo of me, my hubby and some of our friends that we went to see Batman VS Superman with, great movie by the way! We did watch it on the 29th, but put the picture on the 30th because I knew there wasn't going to be anything in that area.
IMG_20160407_223403
On the second page there was only one day left of the month, so I knew that I had a lot of wiggle room, so I went to town. 
I marked the 1st place with a big Bday for him. Now we have a tradition in our family where on your birthday you get what you want for Breakfast, dinner and the cake or dessert you want.
I didn't remember to get a pic of breakfast, but I made sure to note it, made a list of what else I had to do that day. Added a picture of my son before he blew out his candles. I wanted to make sure to get a pic in of what he had decided to have for dinner too. My kids a foodie! lol we watch all kinds of cooking shows and he loves to cook, well he wanted a cheeseburger with bacon and a fried egg, with fires. I love it! lol. Once I had the photos where I wanted them I knew I could embellish and journal all I wanted, so I did. And I love the way it turned out. I hope you like what you see, again this was my 1st spread in my planner, so be nice lol. Im just playing! It was my first spread but I really am happy with it and really enjoyed doing it! 
CK_SarahKing-01

No comments:

Post a Comment