Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Dance!! Hip Kit club CT!!

 I'm happy to share that I am staying on the Hip Kit Club CT for another term!! I'm so excited about it and so grateful as well! I love this team, it is a fantastic group to be a part of and the kits are amazing!!
And this group of ladies is amazing as well!! 

I would encourage you to visit everyone ones blogs and check them out, these will be the ladies you'll be seeing some beautiful and hopefully inspirational layouts and projects from!


Also make sure to stop by the Hip kit club Facebook page, Hip Kit blog, Instagram, and Pinterest page for daily inspiration!! And make sure to head over to the Hip Kit shop and check out the kits, I promise you wont want to miss them!! So many beautiful products every month and lovely exclusives!!



No comments:

Post a Comment