Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hip kit club CT/ Sing your heart out!!!

Good morning everyone!!! Im here and up on the Hip kit club facebook page this morning sharing a layout I created with the March 2016 main kit, embellishment kit, paper add on kit and some bits and pieces from the February 2016 kits! Thats one think I love about all these kits, they all go together so well so you can combine them too!!


My layout this week is of a goofy picture of my youngest daughter singing her little heart out! I was so happy to catch this pic cause she always comes in doing things but runs off just as fast,lol, but I actually had my phone in my hand and caught it! She loves music and loves to sing all the time and this was no different, she was singing at the top of her lungs and getttin it!

I took inspiration from this months mood board to create this layout. I went with the pinks, bright pops of yellow and little touches of blue. Along with the great American Crafts cork thickers.


I grabbed a few doilies from my stash to add to the layers and dimension to my layout.


I love the all these Pinkfresh Studio, Felicity papers and embellishments!! The colors are fantastic and the 6x6 paper pad that came in the Embellishment kit was fantastic and wow does it make the kit go even further!


I concentrated my layering and cluster to the doilies. They seem to draw my eye more, is it the same for you?


I really do like how this layout turned out and I'm so happy to have gotten it scrapped. Sometimes I think some of my photos are a bit odd and I wonder if i should scrap them but I'm getting to where it doesn't bother me anymore. I took the photo for a reason, even if it doesn't have a big story behind it, its something I wanted to remember and keep.

Well I hope you liked my layout and make sure to visit the links I have above and check everything out!! Thanks so much and make sure to come back next week for more layouts, inspiration and other things!



No comments:

Post a Comment