Monday, July 11, 2016

12x12 Country Life / Pretty little Studio DT

Good Morning everyone, Sarah here and I hope your enjoying your summer, can you believe its almost over already?? I cant, its to soon! 
Well I'm here today to share a layout with you I made with the Let's Go Collection. I love how versatile this collection it! I had pick this picture out of my youngest so fishing at the beginning of summer and thought that these papers, their colors went perfect with it. I grabbed a cut-file I had cut out and started to back some of the empty places with the pretty papers.


After putting the cut-file down I started layering behind my photo and went on to embellishing. I added little shipping tags, labels, gold words and some embellishments I made out of the PLS products with one of my epoxy stickers. I got the epoxy sticker idea from Adele or you may know her as Inky Quill.


I love layering all these things together and adding little things like the thread to add just another little touch or piece of interest to the layout. And to finish it off I pulled out some of my Shimmerz  coloringz and splatted a few colors around and that was it for this one.


Thanks for stopping by!!
-Sarah
Pretty Little Studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment