Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Hello Lovely mini album / Pretty Little Studio DT


Good morning everyone!! 
I'm here this morning to share a mini album I made for a friend of mine. So this one wont have any pictures in it yet. But I enjoyed making it. I thought the Woodland collection would be perfect for this, So I grabbed it and started.


I actually created this whole mini from things in my stash and the Woodland collection from Pretty Little Studio.
I took 2 pieces of chipboard, cut them down  and scored a 1 inch binding on both pieces and adhered them together and place a Tim Holtz large ring binder on the spine inside and placed them with eyelets and covered the entire album in papers from the Woodland collection. I just love that wild rose paper!! I think I could use that over and over and even better, it comes where the background is in different colors!! Love!
The page bases are little Paper Studio favor bags from Hobby lobby, some foiled in gold others just kraft with polka dots! I love polka dots too! lol


The inside cover has a 2 layered pocket, I thought this way it can hold more tags, journaling or ephemera that my friend wants to keep for her little one. Each page is also a baggy/envelope for storing more things, this way everything is in one place.


I added labels threw out the mini so that dates and things could be kept track of, little snippets of journaling and all.


Most of the labels and tags are adhered down to where pictures can be slid under them if wanted.  


And I like the gold foiled envelops with this collection and the Cambridge doilies, to me they make it look a bit more dainty. lol


I made sure to add a extra little pocket in the back with tags so there would be even more places to journal or add pictures. I always feel like there can never be enough places to put pics or keep your memories.


Thanks for stopping by and checking my mini album out!!


Paper Studio Products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment