Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Outdoor fun with Daddy / PLS pinsperation

 Hey everyone! Tonight Im sharing a layout I created for Pretty Little Studios design team. Tonight I'm playing with the Pinterest inspiration mood board.


I used mostly the woodsy elements of the mood board. I even took inspiration from the tree branches for my background. I grabbed some distress in and a stencil and made some light leafs on the background. I also used some Heidi Swapp color shine in gold from some little splatters. After that I dove into the Woodland Collection and started layering!!


I used a cut file from the Cut Shoppe to start out my base for the layering on this layout. I grabbed my photo and matted it on some American Crafts white card stock and then started the layering of the Woodland papers. 


When I was done with the layering behind my picture I thought it was to much on one side and I knew I didnt want my title over there too so I started on my title area and then adhered that to the opposite side. Then it was time to play with the embellishments!!


I layered some tags with the word stickers and the die cuts, I LOVE that butterfly!! Oh so pretty!! I layered in some tabs, vellum tape and I even made an epoxy flair.
I had fun with this layout and hope you enjoyed it too!!

Pretty Little Studio Products used:
Woodlan Collection: Caterpillar Green 8x8 paper, papers from 6x6 Woodland paper collection, die-cut butterfly, Wild Rose 3x4 cards, Rose bush tabs, Clover Leaf label cut-aparts, ABC-Tree bark, Petals vellum tape, Wonderlust words

 

No comments:

Post a Comment