Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Be a Pineapple / PLS DT Pinsperation

Hello all you scrapaholics out there! I'm sharing a layout I created for Pretty Little Studios Design team playing with the Pinsperation board. I love the bright mix of color with the black and white! So fun to play with and so many different ways it could go!


With the colors in the pinsperation board I chose to use the lovely Here comes the sun collection and to focus more on the colors and the cute little pineapple. Cause, come on that pineapple is just too cute.


I started knowing I wanted a pineapple on the page because of the saying I was going to use, so I ran my card stock threw my Silhouette. I added a little bit of mixed media on the background and let it dry. 


After it was dry I added some layers behind my pictures, one of the beautiful doilies, and started with my papers for behind my cut-files.  I added a paper for the bottom part of the pineapple and then added some little alpha stickers for the top because I didn't have any other green papers, I personally love the way the letters look.


After I stuck my pictures down where I wanted them I did a bit of sewing and added the long title I chose. I added a few die cuts here and there and a few labels and that was it for this layout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment