Friday, September 23, 2016

Lets go explore / Pretty Little Studio DT

Morning everyone!! Sarah here to share another layout made with some awesome Pretty little Studio collections. I've been on a bit of a kick creating boy layouts lately. I love my pretty little girl ones with flowers, pink and all but I enjoy the change up.
With this layout I'm featuring stickers. 


I played with my stickers in a few different ways, well I used them like you would any other sticker, by just sticking them to the page,lol, I made a little epoxy flair with one of the gold camera stickers and I used a whole sheet of the mini Alphas for a layer in my layout. And on top of that I ended up layering part of my title, that was a sticker lol, over the sheet of them.



I started on the left side of my layout with the cute cloud paper, Seattle, I started layering behind my photo, added some tags, labels and it still was missing something so thats when I decided to add the sheet of stickers behind my photo. I loved the way it looked, its a pretty color and I love the little letters as another layer. After that I added a few cut-files from the cut shoppe, a few more stickers and cut out a few of the clouds from the Seattle paper, added some thread behind the lovely flair. 

Pretty Little Studio products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment