Sunday, September 11, 2016

XOXO / Pretty Little Studio DT

Morning everyone!!
 Sarah here to share a layout with you of my youngest boy. Now hes not little anymore but I love this picture of him sleeping and so small, they grow to fast!!


I made this layout with a combination of the Treasure Island collection and the Let's go travel collection.
 With this layout I was wanting to have a little bit of an odd grid pattern to this layout and I wanted it on the right side. So I centered my picture and then centered the, you are my world card with my picture and then started adding from there. I cut a few squares and sewed them to the page like I did the others and embellished them, I added a tag below the picture and then the title above the picture with bits of layering here and there and other small embellishments,
The left side of the page was completely bare so I sewed a strip of paper to that side and added a few little tags there and a lovely little flair badge. To finish it all I sprinkled a little of my Gold Heidi shine to my page.

I love the look of sewing on the papers, I love the dimension it gives! I did add little word stickers here and there on the layout, that you can see above, along with some 3D adhesive too for more dimension.

Pretty Little Studio products used:
Let's Go Travel collection: Journaling Panama 3x4 cards
You & Me Love story: Flair Heart you buttons




No comments:

Post a Comment