Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hello / 12x12 layout

Good morning everyone!! 

This is my newest little one here. Shes cuddling with my hubby, pre-hair cut lol, and I thought it was sweet that she just kept staring up at him. So I wanted to capture that. She would just sit there and stare at him, still dose now that shes a few months old, but now she jabbers more and simles, LOVE that!! lol.


Well I used my September Hip kit to make this layout. I had made it when I was still on the design team, but never shared it. I was in my craft room cleaning up and found it, so I thought Id share it. I love the nice soft colors that are mixed in with the new Maggie Holmes Gather collection, but I also like the yellow and blues! 
Here are a few close ups for you to check out!




No comments:

Post a Comment