Sunday, October 2, 2016

Love love love you so much / Hip Kit club CT

Good morning everyone!
Well I'm sharing my last layout that I created for Hip Kit club as a design team member. Septembers kit was AMAZING!! I loved all the beautiful papers and embellishments that there were to play with.


This layout is of me and my oldest son at his elementary school graduation. He did so good and I'm so proud of him! He ended the year on such a high note, so happy, cant tell I'm a proud momma hu? lol
This was actually after graduation, there was a little celebration for all the kids and their families and of course were a goofy family, so we took a nice picture and then the goofy took over!


The pretty papers from the Maggie Holmes, Gather collection were fantastic along with the Simple Stories, Posh papers, the combination was great and it worked great for a page with a boy. A lot of people may see this as a kit full of pretty pinks and florals, but there are plenty of things to make a boy page too!

I layered that great cut-file Ashley Horton created on the teal paper by Simple Stories and both of those on a sheet of white cardstock by American crafts. I added layers behind my pictures and then I started playing with all the little pretties in the kit and layering them around my layout.

I enjoyed my time with Hip kit club, but now its on to new adventures so I hope you come back and check out what I'm up to and keep checking out the Hip Kit blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment