Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Creative Scrappers / Love this day together 12x12 layout

Good morning everyone!! Today I'm sharing my 1st layout with Creative Scrapper sketch blog as a design team member!  
Here is the sketch, make sure to play along, share your layout with #CreatingWithSketches just like every month there is a fantastic prize for the winner and this month the great sponsor is My Creative Scrapbook.


Now here is my take on the sketch. I stuck real close to the sketch it self because I loved the way it looked.
I used the Maggie Holmes, Shine collection for this layout, it just went great with the colors in my pictures, since I don't usually scrap colored photos anymore, it was nice that I had something in my stash that worked so great!


 Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my layout and I hope to see your layout out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment