Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fuled by Coffee / 12x12 layout Cocoa Daisy DT

Ok jumping right in today...
Over at Cocoa Daisy there was a challenge that involved sewing in a creative way or a way you don't normally. Well I sew with my machine all the time and I love it, I've sewn by hand only one other time, but I thought this layout, yep could do that and I totally love a challenge!!


I also LOVED this months cut files from CCD. I mean there about coffee!! lol I'm a coffee-aholic! So I played with that. Used two of the words in this months cut files, cuppa and coffee.I scaled them to different sizes and backed them. After I backed them all I used different stitches on my sewing machine and sewed right threw them all. I sewed the big coffee cup by hand after that, right in the center of the page and went from there.


I grabbed that cute DITL card that says, Caffeine loading please wait, from this months DITL kit, again a lot of coffee themed stuff and I am so loving it all!!*swoon* lol I added some layering behind my photo and a red circle behind both, added a little to the left side for some balance and that was it.


I so cant wait for the 25th of this month and if your a Gilmore Girls fan, you know why!!! 6 hours of commercial free Gilmore girls!!! Yay netflix!!

Well thanks so much for stopping by and checking out what I had going, I have a fun thanksgiving inspired door hanger coming to my blog very soon, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment