Sunday, November 27, 2016

Not amused / Leave a little sparkle wherever you go / Cocoa Daisy DT

Good morning everyone!! I hope your weekend has went well and I hope you had a great turkey day!!
 We've had a long one and its been great.We got to see a bunch of family and friends and eat lots of great food too!
I thought I would drop in real quick this morning and share a few layouts I made with my November 2016 Cocoa Daisy kits.


This one was made for a sketch challenge over at Cocoa Daisy and I had so much fun with it! I love to work with sketches, You can work as close to the sketch as you want if you just want to or if your mojo is low or you can just use it as a jumping off point. I stuck pretty close to it, just because Iiked the sketch. 


I was fun and I loved how it worked with the goofy pics of my youngest daughter.
Speaking of goofy.....

Here is another layout I made of me and my middle daughter. We were playing around taking goofy selfies lol. I loved the Cocoa Daisy exclusive paper, so I used it as a larger strip of the right side. Did a bit of layering behind the photos with some of the DITL cards, patterned papers and some of the exclusive little stickers and die-cuts.


I finished it off with some of the pretty Spiegelmom scraps sequins.
Heres a few more close ups of that layout for you to look at.





No comments:

Post a Comment