Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pumpkin Patch / 12x12 layout Pretty Little Studio DT

Hello everyone! Hows your weekend been?? I hope its been good.
Today I'm sharing a layout with you of our 1st time as a family, going to the pumpkin patch. It was fun and the kids loved it. Were making this an every year thing now! I do think we might find a bigger one next year though so there is more for the older ones to do, but it was fun!
We got to play in a corn pit, see some farm animals, do a little hayride and pick out our own pumpkins, I have way to many pictures!! lol but this collection is amazing with them all!!


I wanted to try something a little different for me with this layout. The picture is the 100% main focus and I thought having the triangle going straight to it would focus on that even more and really I just liked it! lol



I had fun layering pieces on  this layout. I loved starting on one side and moving out from there. I added some sewing with gold thread to this layout for some more texture and because I liked the way it looked. I even sewed across my title. This isn't something I normally do with anything 3D, OK so I've tried to but messed up something fierce! lol But I took a risk and so happy I did.


I added tabs and little fall stickers, love those by the way! And finished it all off with my journaling and a bit of Gold Heidi Shine and that was it for this one.

Pretty Little Studio Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment