Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Spin me right round / Cocoa Daisy DT

Good morning everyone!!! 
So here is another layout that I made with my November 2016 Cocoa Daisy kits. 
This kit is Awesome!! I mean there are plenty of pretty pattern papers in this kit to where I was able to make girly pages and look here a boy page to! lol 


So this layout started with the picture, I decided I wanted to use a cut-file after I had went threw my remaining papers. So I went to my computer and opened up my Silhouette software, chose what I wanted to cut out and started it on a sheet of cardstock. Well for some crazy reason my Silhouette decided to shut off half way thew the cut and drag the blade across the cut-file!
 I was mad at first. Not only did it mess up the cut-file but it cut threw my mat!!


Well as you see here, I decided I was going to use the cut-file anyways!! It didnt cut the whole thing, it was suppose to be a whole page but I decided I would work with what it gave me. So I used the negative pieces and sewed them to the other side of the layout and I'm happy with how it turned out.
I put the pretty light blue ledger as the backer behind the cut-file and started layering with all the other pretty papers in the kit. I even used one of the little glassin bags that came with some of my pretties in it, as one of the layers.


I added the title with those awesome Pink fresh Studio alphas, love the color! Added a few of the cute puffy stickers here and there, along with some other tabs and tags and that was it for this one.
This kit just keeps on giving!! I got my December kit the other day, dove into it and still keep playing with this one too!! lol Cant help it!

I hope you will come back and see what else I make and make sure to watch the Cocoa Daisy website for the December kits!! I promise you wont want to miss any of them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment