Sunday, November 13, 2016

The sweetest thing / 12x12 layout Cocoa Daisy DT

Good morning everyone!! How is your Sunday going?? Mine is pretty good. Got up and it had frosted outside!! So excited for winter!! Everything is back to normal now, and it should be in the high 60's today but its starting!! lol So after I noticed that, I grabbed me a cup of coffee while everyone but the youngest was down and drank my 1st cup in quite, except for a bit of cooing, lol Kiddos got up and we had a yummy breakfast and now there all off to chores, baby is asleep and I'm here, still drinking coffee!! lol

Anyways.....lol back to scrapping.....

So this precious little one is my newest addition to the family and here in this picture she was sick :( An upper respiratory infection and nothing they could give her for it since she was only right over a month old, so sad. But she looked so precious, I still had to scrap it and OMG this months Cocoa Daisy Scrapbook Kit, Sprinkles, the DITL kit and paper add on, Glazed are all so pretty and an amazing combination of products!


I used an old cut file and used that for most of the background. I liked the white on white and the sewing on top of that. I grabbed that pretty Maggie Holmes bird paper for the bottom and that was the base for my layout. After that I started the layering behind my photo. I used bits and pieces of scraps and a DITL card tucked in there.


I punched out a circle and used a few of the exclusive stickers/cut outs and that oh so sweet wood veneer.


I did pop in a little doily from my stash, I love the soft look of them! I finished it all off by adding a few hearts from the Dear Lizzy thickers set and then my journaling about my sweet little girl.

I'm loving my kits and have so much more to share!! These kits just keep going and I'm loving it!!
Thanks for stopping by to check out what I created today and I hope you come back by to see what else I do. If you dont want to miss anything, feel free to hit that follow button and make sure to head to the Cocoa Daisy site and grab your kits before there gone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment