Thursday, December 1, 2016

Creative Scrappers December reveal and Blog Hop!!

Hi Everyone!

Creative Scrappers is hosting a BLOG HOP today in conjunction with our reveal for sketch 302 and our sponsor Spiegelmom Scraps. I hope you can take a few minutes from your busy day and join us!


I created 2 different layouts with this sketch. I stuck really close to the sketch with my 1st layout, Little Miss Doctor


I used some awesome Love beats sequins from Spiegelmom, I love the irradecent color of the white circle sequins and the hearts are so cute. Then I played with the cork pieces too, cork-fetti hearts. I also added a doily from Spiegeelmom.

I loved this sketch so I decided to use it again, but not follow it so close. I love the inspiration from sketches, you can use the same ones over and over again and get different results. So I went for it and loved how both of them turned out! I added some of the same items from Spiegelmom to this layou as well, but I also used a glassin baggie and filled it with sequins and sewed it shut with a cork heart to seal it.

please take advantage of this coupon on your next purchase
 from Spiegelmom Scraps!

Enjoy our reveal this month and please visit us on Dec 15 for another blog hop with
the design team members from SMS!
tag us using #CreatingWithSketches and #Spiegelmomscraps
We will also have a great prize for one of our participants
as well as a copy of the NEW Creating With Sketches V4!


Your next stop on the hop is Suzanna Lee

Have a great day!



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Very happy to be creating alongside you on the Creative Scrappers DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Both layouts are Gorgeous!!! Loving that cut file! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEYOND FAB SARAH!!! Wow! Those feathers are really amazing! BOTH layouts are so gorgeous! I'm happy you enjoyed creating with SMS!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete