Sunday, December 25, 2016

Pretty Little Studio/Be Merry Be Bright 12x12

Good morning everyone!! Can you believe its already Christmas Eve?
Well today I wanted to share a layout I made using the Tinsel Town collection by Ashley Horton.


I got a picture of my Christmas tree from this year and thought it would go great with this collection, so I decided to scrap it. I used a cut-file from Ashley Hortons, The Cut Shoppe, Christmas Magic and cut the title out.


I backed it with pieces from the Tinsel Town collection and started layering behind my photo. I added a few pieces from a cut apart sheet and a few bits and pieces from an ephemera pack.


I added a small amount of journaling at the bottom of my photo about what year this was and a little blurb about my tree this year, finished off my little embellishment cluster and decided to add a small strip of paper to the bottom of the page and then moved on to add a wood veneer tree and a few more pieces from an ephemera pack.


To finish it off I added some splatters of Heidi Swapp color shine in gold lame and that was it. a quick simple layout, showcasing my Christmas tree. Thanks so much for coming by to check out this layout!

Pretty Little Studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment