Friday, December 9, 2016

Pretty Little Studio/The Cut Shoppe swap

Happy Friday morning everyone!! Just a few more hours and the weekend starts!! Woot Woot! lol
Well I am here today to share a layout I created for the Pretty Little Studio/The Cut Shoppe product swap.

I used the Stained glass cut file, but instead of actually cutting it out I separated it in my silhouette software and placed 3 around my page in different sizes and sewed them onto the page in different colors that matched the Tinsel Town collection.


I had already picked out my photo, a picture of one of my little ones playing in the snow last year, she loved the snow! All the kiddos did. After I sewed the stained glass stars on the page I layered some of the pretty Tinsel town papers behind the photo.


Then I started adding the cute houses that came in one of the ephemera packages, aren't they just so cute!


I added the hohoho die-cut as my title. I wanted a few more stars on my layout, so I grabbed the star sticker sheet and added a few of those and a few of the die-cut stars. I finished it off adding a the snow much fun from the cut apart sheet and that was it. 
Everything in this collection goes so well together that the layout came together in no time! Sewing took a bit and it made my fingers a bit sore, but it was worth it!


Pretty little studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment