Monday, January 30, 2017

Good morning scrappers!! I'm here this morning to share a little card that I made for a friend last week. She had had a bit of a though week and I thought getting a card might make her feel a little better. And I was right, She enjoyed her card.


I used the beautiful Here comes the Sun collection to make this card. I did a bit of layering and had popped up the saying and the cookie. I loved the saying, I thought it would be cute and not just a get well card. I added a little word sticker that says never give up. I also made sure that I added a bit of the gold foil PL cards too. I just wanted something a little shiny on there.
I hope you enjoyed my quick little cards today and I hope you have a great start to the new week!

Pretty Little Studio products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment