Friday, February 24, 2017

Happy New Love/ Creative Scrappers

Good morning everyone, Sarah here this morning to share a layout using sketch #303.


I stuck really close to the sketch this month because I thought it worked perfect with these pictures of proud grandparents meeting there new granddaughter. 


I used the pretty paper strips and sewed them down for a little texture. Of course I used a lot of pink since we had a new little girl and then I started layering and adding the title.


I added die-cuts and rub ons from the Pink Paislee, Moonstruck collection under the edge of the photos and in a few little clusters and some more femininity.  I finished it all off with some Heidi Swapp color shine and called it good. 
I love how it turned out, I love the big title and the way the pictures stand out from everything else! I hope you like this layout and I would love to see what y'all create with this sketch whether it be a layout of any size, cards or some kind of altered project, we would love to see it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment