Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentines day cards/Pretty little Studio DT

Hey everyone! Hows your week been going? 
Min has been crazy! Well the last few weeks have been. I've had a house full of sick little ones. But it looks like things are looking and and I'm excited about that, especially since Valentines day is coming up!


So in anticipation of Valentines day I wanted to make my kiddos cards, I have to admit that its been to long since I've done this. I use to make cards all the time, every holiday. I never bought cards, why would I?? I have a room full of scrappy goodness, so I decided that this year I would go back to making them handmade!


I still have more to make, 6 kiddos here lol. But I sat down and started playing and really enjoyed making these cards. Adding the layers and not completely Valentine papers. Yes, I know there are hearts and sweet sayings, but its not ALL pink. lol. 


I really enjoyed adding the layers, the combos of colors and the 3D pops of some of the pieces. I hope you enjoyed my cards today, like I said I have more to make, but I really enjoyed it. I think it was just what I needed. A small break from 12x12 layouts and doing something a little different. I have found that doing a switch up here and there keeps my mojo going. 

Pretty little Studio products used:






No comments:

Post a Comment