Sunday, March 19, 2017

Adventure awaits and more/Cocoa Daisy DT

Hello everyone! Hope you've had a great weekend! 
Ours gets to continue, like I know some others do too, Spring Break!! Well ours didn't start out to great, we have sick kiddos, but I'm really hoping that they will get better so we can have some fun. Its even gotten warmer outside, so here's keeping my fingers crossed!


Now to scrapbooking, something else I'm hoping to get more done of over spring break,lol.
I've been branching out and slowly trying new things, or old things that I haven't done in forever and trying them again.
I love bright bold colors and patterns, so I paired them together in this layout. I toned the bold strip down with some white paint and a stencil. I know its not a lot but I'm trying,lol. I used the word paper for the bottom with Happiness being the focus there. I used some of the DITL cards from my March 2017 Cocoa Daisy kit, a baggy that some of the embellishments came in made it into the layers and the cute little tag that was stapled to some of the packaging. I had a few cut files laying around and popped them in to the layers added a few stickers and the title and was happy with it.



Then I moved on to this layout. My poor baby had to get her shots, I always hate those! And I snapped a quick pic of it. I cut out this pretty heart on my Silhouette and filled the inside star shape with the cute rain drop paper, I looked at it as my heart hurting for her. I know cheesy lol. The rain drops kind of looked like tears to me, which is something I do every time one of my littles has to get shots.
I had the cut file be the main background on this layout and then did a little layering behind my photo. I used some of the pretty papers from the Flutterbye kit and some of the DITL cards as well. I layered a little bit of the Pretty little Studio washi in there to. 
I added some of the pretty Maggie Holmes stickers by the photo and up on the upper right hand side of the heart.I added my title and was done. No splatters on this one either,lol.
I hope you enjoyed seeing these two layouts and I have more to come. You can check me out on Instagram and make sure to check out the Cocoa Daisy site, come check out the forums and chat with us and you can check out the Cocoa Daisy planner fan page and the challenge page too and play along with us!! We'd love to see you there!

I hope y'all have a great rest of your evening and if your going into spring break, I hope you have fun and good luck!! lol. I have 6 kids, its fun trying to keep them all entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment