Tuesday, March 7, 2017

So Cozy/Pretty Little Studio Pinterest Inspired

Good morning everyone, How was your Monday? Pretty good here, getting a lot done!
I'm here this morning to share a layout with you that was inspired by a pinterest board, shown here.


Now I went with a dark background, taking that from the bike picture and then playing with the rest of the colors.


I used a large cut file that made me thing of a dream catcher, since my little girl was all cozy in her bed. I backed some of the spaces in the the cut file with the With all my Heart collection and then went to layering behind my photo.


I added a few layers of papers, a frame and some tabs. On top of that I added some word stickers and a cute little heart sticker. 
To the right of my photo I added my 1st little cluster with some of the beautiful floral die cuts and floral stickers and added the title on top. The of course I had to use one of those pretty little flair buttons!



I added another cluster to the bottom right of my cut file and finished it off with, of course, some Heidi Swapp Gold color shine.

Pretty Little Studio Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment